"Lego® Engineers" STEM Summer Camp Curriculum: Boats, Submarines & Buoyancy (1 half-day unit)
What's it like to be an engineer? This awesome summer camp adventure combines hands-on STEM exploration with Lego® building to explore boats, submarines & buoyancy. Look inside a sample of the Lego® Camp curriculum.
- This is one of our five half-day Lego® Engineers Summer Camp units. Buy the complete set to offer a full week of Lego® Engineering.
- Immediate download upon purchase.
- Best for Ages 4-10.
- License includes up to 5 locations/100 students (whichever is less) for one year.
- Easy to find materials; no expensive kits.
- Online training & support.
- 3 hours of activities.
- Offer as a half-day camp, combine with field trips and other camp activities to create a full-day camp experience, or break apart and stretch over several days.
- Turn-key science curriculum:
- Detailed instructions for teaching 30+ interconnected kid-directed STEM activities
- May be customized with your own ideas to create the perfect fit
- Clearly defined learning objectives
- Scientific background & terminology for each activity
- Advice on setup, schedule, timing & transitions
- Links to recommended daily science videos
- Detailed supply lists
- Preparation instructions, checklists & timeline
- Complete set of printables
- Coordinated STEM camp games.
Download our free guide: How to Start a STEM Summer Camp
Boats, Submarines & Buoyancy Camp Outline:
- Explore buoyancy
- Make Cartesian divers
- Explore air pressure
- Make balloon-powered boats
- Experiment with diving submarines
- Use Legos® to make boats & battleships
By purchasing this curriculum, you are consenting to the terms of our Licensing Agreement.