Since 2005, our educators and scientists have created and taught award-winning STEM enrichment programs for children. Through research, analysis and interaction with more than 150,000 children, we have developed a unique combination of curriculum, tools and expertise for inspiring curious kids -- and we've used it to drive millions of dollars in revenue. Now you can use it too.
Why licensing curriculum saves you time and money.
About the Curriculum:
- Created for ages 3-10.
- Easy to find materials; no expensive kits.
- Immediate download upon purchase.
- License includes up to 5 locations/100 students (whichever is less) for one year.
- Use for a complete week-long camp or break into smaller units. Combine with field trips and other camp activities to create a full-day camp experience.
- Turn-key curriculum:
- Detailed instructions for teaching interconnected kid-directed STEM activities
- May be customized with your own ideas to create the perfect fit
- Clearly defined learning objectives
- Scientific background & terminology for each activity
- Advice on setup, schedule, timing & transitions
- Links to recommended daily science videos
- Detailed supply lists
- Preparation instructions, checklists & timeline
- Complete set of printables
- Coordinated STEM camp games
About Our Philosophy:
Curiosity Zone programs are designed to inspire the natural curiosity in children. We use fun, familiar, hands-on activities to spark creativity and wonder, and to lay a foundation for lifelong learning. Our programs teach the creative, higher-level thinking skills that are the keys to success in the 21st century. We empower children to be innovative, teaching them to observe, ask questions and wonder, “Why?” We also give children the freedom to fail, because we believe that the best learning happens through mistakes and surprises.
Our core beliefs are:
- Everyone is a scientist -- especially children, who are born naturally curious.
- Science is about questions, not answers.
- Science is in everything, all the time. It is not something you memorize for a test or leave at school in a book. It is not something scary, hard and boring, or something only adults can do.
- Children learn through their environment. Like the Suzuki Method for early music education, exposing children to STEM concepts and vocabulary from the earliest possible age lays a powerful foundation for lifelong learning.
- Children learn through doing. Our programs are child-directed; adults are facilitators, but the children are the scientists.
- STEM subjects should be taught as an interconnected whole, with emphasis on problem-solving and creative applications. For example, combing engineering, physics, and chemistry to create a new lightweight building material that will allow space travel to Mars.
- Diversity of thought is essential to discovery.
- Failure, when embraced and combined with learning, leads to advancement.
- Kindness and respect are fundamental.
We have tremendous anecdotal evidence of our success in inspiring and educating young children. Please take a minute to read a few of our unsolicited customer stories.